Woman Who Axed Husband To Death In Edo State Arrested (@nobe_smallthing)


Edo state Police Commissioner, Funso Adebanjo paraded 42 suspects, including robbers and other criminals among who was one Zenab Agbontine who allegedly axed her husband to death was also paraded.

In her confession, Zenab, who allegedly killed her husband, said: “He stopped me from entering his room. I pleaded with him to forgive me because I had problems but he refused. It was when he slept that I entered the room with an axe and hit his head. I don’t know what entered into me.”

NO BE SMALL THING!!


CLICK @nobe_smallthing
TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

CLICK :no be small thing. com
TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

ADD BBM PIN: 23479A54

welcome to 'NO BE SMALL THING.COM' an online Nigerian ENTERTAINMENT NEWS-FASHION-MUSIC-LIFESTYLE-GOSSIP-JOKES HOTSPOT

CLICK ON ANIMATED PICTURE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD 
 

((CLICK TO DOWNLOAD))

(NEW MUSIC VIDEO) @MEKXO - KOMOLE [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

0 comments: