(@nobe_smallthing) Imo State Big Girl, Caught with Cocaine In Lagos

Ulomma Ezeji, a flourishing businesswoman is on her way to prison after she was caught at the Murtala Muhammed International Airport in Lagos with 645 grammes of cocaine by the NDLEA.

 "1 am a trader. I import ladies hand bags, shoes and clothes, but I make little profit in my business. My boyfriend told me that I can make four times my capital in one successful drug deal. He has been persuading me for long. I decided to give it a trial to expand my capital base. I invested N2.3m in the deal."

38-year-old woman made this confession to officials of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency after her arrest at the departure hall of the airport during screening of passengers. She was going to Turkey.

NDLEA Airport Commander, Hamza Umar, who confirmed her arrest, said, “Ezeji was found in possession of powdery substance that tested positive to cocaine on her way to Turkey. We also gathered that she had invested N2.3m into the drug business in anticipation of making high profit. The drug, which was carefully hidden in her hand bag, was detected during screening of passengers.”

Ezeji, a native of Imo state, said she decided to take her boyfriend's advise because of the high profit. She said, “Somebody was to receive the drug in Turkey and give me my share of the money with which I had planned to buy goods in France.”

In his reaction, NDLEA Chairman, Mr. Ahmadu Giade, said all those who wished to make
quick money from drug trafficking would end up like Ezeji, "in prison".

NO BE SMALL THING!


CLICK @nobe_smallthing
TO FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

CLICK :no be small thing. com
TO FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK

ADD BBM PIN: 23479A54

welcome to 'NO BE SMALL THING.COM' an online Nigerian ENTERTAINMENT NEWS-FASHION-MUSIC-LIFESTYLE-GOSSIP-JOKES HOTSPOT

CLICK ON ANIMATED PICTURE BELOW TO DOWNLOAD 
 

((CLICK TO DOWNLOAD))

(NEW MUSIC VIDEO) @MEKXO - KOMOLE [OFFICIAL VIDEO]

0 comments: