(PHOTOS @nobe_smallthing) Nigerian/German Afro-Pop artist, Mekxo won an ADMA MERIT AWARDS for the BEST NEW SINGLE OF THE YEAR [#KOMOLE]

Mekxo aka Judi Master, a Nigerian/German Afro-Pop artiste won the award for BEST NEW SINGLE OF THE YEAR with his hit single 'komole' at the *ADMA MERIT AWARD 2013* which took place in Holland on the 26th. Oct 2013.

Mekxo said he thanked God Almighty for making this possible. 
In thanking his fans and well-wishers he said:
“The award could not have been achieved without the love, support and inspiration I received from My Fans, friends, family, well wishers, media houses, websites, blogs, seniors and my colleagues in the Game, whom I have deep respect for and from whom I have derived the strength to challenge myself in dropping good songs and performing better on stage.
imageI sincerely thank every one of you for helping me reach a stage where I can proudly hold up this award as a mark of my achievement.

I also promise to only get better at my work so that you can see me there again and hopefully for a different award next time.

Thank you all and all praise be to God Almighty ”.

Other Artist who took an awards are Don Velli, D-Large, Spice vision others.






WATCH KOMOLE OFFICIAL VIDEO BELOW
 

 



SEE MORE PICS BELOW






image
 image image image image

0 comments: